IPC 610/620 Class 2 & 3
Our assembly personnel trains to handle customer projects with expert care and precision. Whether cable or PCB assembly, our team is always prepared to provide solutions.
Made in the USA
PGF is committed to American-made ingenuity and creation. Our team and all products are made in the U.S. and inspected for the highest quality to satisfy customers.
Thomas Covid-19 Response
PGF actively provided products, materials, or services specific to the mass shortage of critical supplies.
PCBA Quality Testing
- BGA X-Ray Verification Machine
- In/off-Line Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) Equipment
- In-line Two and Three Pole Component Testing
- In-Circuit and Functional Testing
- Ionograph Cleanliness Testing
- Temperature Cycling and Screening
Cable & Wire Harness Quality Testing
State of the Art Wire Cutting and Processing Equipment
- Schleunigers: Crimp Center 36S, Coax Strip 5300, Rotary Strip 2400, Unit Strip 2300, OmniStrip 9450, OmniStrip 9400, JS 8300
Latest Technology Testing Equipment
- Multi-unit Easy Touch HiPot Cable Testers
- Signature 1000 Testers
Key Considerations for Medical PCB Assembly
Download our eBook, Key Considerations for Medical PCB Assembly, for an overview of the important considerations for designing and assembling these small yet dense layouts.Get Your eBook Now