Green pea powder is a very good source of vitamin K, manganese, dietary fiber, vitamin B1, copper, vitamin C, phosphorus and folate. Our whole vegetable powder processes the whole pea and pod capturing every last drop of vitamins, minerals and flavor this vegetable has to offer. It is also a good source of vitamin B6, niacin, vitamin B2, molybdenum, zinc, protein, magnesium, iron, potassium and choline. Peas have a very small but high quality fat content that helps provide us with important fat-soluble nutrients, including sizable amounts of betacarotene. (Source: WHFoods.com)
Our customers use Pea Powder for the following applications:
* Additional fiber content in prepared food products
* A substitute for modified food starches
* Addressing dietary allergies in food production
* Creating a clean label by increasing the amount of NATURAL ingredients in a recipe
* Sourcing ingredients from North America
* A thickening agent in sauces, soups & marinades and a nutrient dense mix in for a variety of foods.