Our pumpkin powder is best known as a source of betacarotene — a powerful antioxidant may reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer, offer protection against asthma and heart disease, and delay aging and body degeneration. Pumpkin fiber is a natural co-product made from the pumpkin pomace generated from the processing of pumpkins. It is a highly nutrient-dense food, rich in vitamins and minerals but low in calories. (Source: MedicalNewsToday.com)
Our customers use Pumpkin Powder for the following applications:
* Additional fiber content in prepared food products
* A substitute for modified food starches
* Addressing dietary allergies in food production
* Creating a clean label by increasing the amount of NATURAL ingredients in a recipe
* Sourcing ingredients from North America
* A thickening agent in sauces, soups & marinades and a nutrient dense mix in for a variety of foods.